Thursday, March 1, 2007

Update...

Well I know many of you expect me to be writing this post from Nashville, but I am not. Due to some extenuating circumstances I am going to be staying in TX. There are a lot of things going on in my life right now, and it was just not a good time for me to move out to Nashville. I would like for everyone to keep me in their prayers. I am looking for work here in the Dallas area and I have a few promising leads. I truly hope you are all very blessed right now. Know you have never once left my prayers, and you never will. God bless always...

Matt

1 Comments:

At March 3, 2007 at 1:02 AM , Blogger April said...

miss you matt!

hope everything works out for the best.

good luck with all that you're doin!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home