Monday, April 30, 2007

Well I am sitting at work and decided to take Karla's advice and post something while it is really slow. I don't know why it has been so slow especially since it is the end of the month. For those of you who don't know I am working for a software company that creates software for the Land and Title industry. I am in the technical support department and my official title is... Support Analyst. I don't know what makes a Support Analyst any different from any other technical support person, but whatever. I have moved into my apartment. I have a new dog and for those of you with facebook you can see pictures of her. She is really great to come home to after work. Especially after dealing with some very difficult customers for 8 hours. Well that is all for now. God bless...

I Timothy 6:11-12, "But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home